BarbariansAtBay

Friday, January 07, 2005

Patterico's Pontifications: Patterico's Los Angeles Dog Trainer Year in Review 2004 -- Part One: The 2004 Presidential Election

I recently came across Patterico's Pontifications. Patterico, still a subscriber to the L.A. Times, although not surprisingly they have not delivered his paper lately, has done his second annual review of the LAT's performance: Patterico's Pontifications: Patterico's Los Angeles Dog Trainer Year in Review 2004 -- Part One: The 2004 Presidential Election.

Personally, I quit subscribing to the Times, or the Dog Trainer as Patterico calls it, when it spent the very week before the California gubenatorial recall election campaigning on its front page against Schwarzenegger with articles about his peccadillos, most of which they had known about for months or even years before the election. For me that was the straw that broke the camel's back and I had to cancel my subscription, but then I don't have a dog.